1.Please tell me if ghusl is valid this way. a. Wash hands x3 till wrist. b. Gargle mouth x3. c. Cleanse nostrils. d. Wash private parts. e. Shampoo hair & wash entire body with soap. f. Rinse well under shower. 2. If bathing with water in a bucket & u are napaak. If your hand touches the clean water or water splashes from your body into water does this water become impure.
1. Wash the hands 3 times till the wrist;
2. Wash the private parts and also wash the place on which Najaasat has fallen;
3. Make Wudhu like the Wudhu of Salaat. The gargle the mouth and cleanse the nostrils is compulsory.
4. To wash the entire body in such a way that no part of the body remains dry.
5. If you entered your hand in the clean water, then it is not permissible to make Ghusl from this water.
6. If water splashes from the body to the water, then it is permissible to use this water.
and Allah Ta’ala Knows Best
Mufti Ebrahim Desai