I would like to rent a property, but the owner`s proxy told me that I have to pay him two thousand JDs against keeping the old rent, which is 240 JDs per month. In case I declined, he will draft a new contract with a rent of 650 JDs per month. Do I incur sin if I paid him the two thousand JDs against keeping the old rent?
- Which level was Adam (Alayhi al- Salam) in?
- Who is responsible for shipment or courier when ordering an item?
- Hadith question
- Asalamualaykum mufti sahab, I had seen a dream during ramadhan, between 2:30am-3:30 am. Myself along with my three children(1daughter 2 sons) are in a strange ground and are trying to leave the ground. Many Very scary dogs are not allowing us to leave the ground. Whenever we try to leave, they block our way from all sides. They are not barking, not attacking but are just trying to trap us in the ground. Please tell me the meaning of the dream.
- Mustajabud Da’waat
- As you said that it is not allowed to see the private part of women then how it can be possible to do intercourse without viewing the private part
- What Should I Do If My Father Will Not Let Me Practice My Religion?
The Lands Department used to apply the Ottoman land law with regard to transitional inheritance(the passing of the estate from the deceased to the heirs) whereby a female used to receive a share equal to that of a male until a certain date. After that particular date, it applied the Islamic land law whereby a male received twice the amount of a female. Is it permissible for a lady to collect her share of inheritance in accordance with the Ottoman land law ? and is it permissible for her to pay the expenses of the inheritance paperwork from the difference between her share according to the Ottoman land law and that according to the Islamic land law ?
An organization has donated a certain amount of money for the sake of creating a park for the orphans. Since there was a delay in payment, (10.000 JDs) were borrowed from the orphans' fund where (5000) were returned and the other five were withdrawn under the heading "Contribution for the orphans` park." What is the ruling of Sharia on the borrowed as well as the contributed amounts?
What is the ruling of Sharia on CEDAW convention and are its terms in compliance with the provisions of Sharia?
I have asked a marriage official to conclude my marriage since I have no proxy and, being an adult, I can act as the proxy of myself, but he refused. What should I do?
Wife’s Guardian After Marriage Question Summary What happens to the guardian (wali) of the...
Q. Who is the owner of gifts given to one’s children?
Aoa ! My question is that I used to talk to a boy over text message . We (unintentionally in fun)...
Answered by: Mufti Moinul Abu Hamza Question On the day of Nikah, when the عقد takes place in the...
Answered by: Shaykh Umer Khan Question After the father passed away the most right of being Wali...