Are the supplications of Athan pronounced after Iqamaa as well?
- Tension between wife and mother living together
- A philantrophist had bequeathed aproperty for the purpose of a Jamath Khana (Apparently as Sawab e Jaria).The present committee is planning to construct a shopping complex space for a Jamath khana is to be suitably provided.The money derived from this would be used for the benefit of the community.Since funds are not available the committee is planning to take a loan on interest. Taking or giving of interes is haram in Islam. Will this not amount to feeding the community with haram money ? Pl clarify.
- Sweeping the home after maghrib
- Getting a share from one’s father’s business while he is still alive
- Fearing that parents fighting might affect one’s marriage
- Why do you consider Ahle Hadees as a devient sect. what are the reasons for it?
- Zina of the eyes and masturbation
What is the ruling of Sharia on sending prayers upon the Prophet(PBUH) after the Adhaan?
Is there a certain number of Rakahs for the night prayer(Qiyam al-Lail)?
Does eating, or drinking while the Mo`azn says(Allah Akbbar) at the beginning of the second call for dawn prayer nullify fasting ?
What is the ruling on stretching the words of Adhan(call to prayer) and prolonging it? Is the form in which Adhan is called in mosques disliked to the extent that Muezzins are advised to leave it?
As the people’s numbers in Madinah increased at the time of the Rightly Guided Caliph ‘Uthmaan ibn ‘Affaan (may Allah be pleased with him), he decided to add what is called the first adhaan. It is given to alert the people to the fact that this day is Friday, so that they may prepare themselves and hasten to the prayer before the regular Adhaan that is given after the sun has passed the meridian. After this Adhaan, the Imam ascends the pulpit (Minbar), and then the regular Adhaan is pronounced. However, nowadays it is the opposite. The first Adhaan is delivered as the regular Adhaan, and after a very short interval, another Adhaan is pronounced. If the latter is intended as the first Adhaan added by Caliph Uthmaan, then it contradicts the Sunnah. Could you clarify this?
I wear Hijab. Am I allowed to have my ears pierced for a second time to wear ornament?
A dispute took place at the Masjid, where I pray, regarding the validity of calling Athaan(call to prayer) in the ear of the newborn. Some said that it is a wrong practice which people are accustomed to; however, I know that it is among the acts of Sunnah. Could you clarify the ruling of Sharia on this with providing the evidence?
We have endowed a place of prayer in our motorcar showroom, but it has no Imam. However, all prayers are performed there save dawn and Friday in addition to calling Adhan (The call to prayer) from it so that whoever hears it answers the call, be they neighbors or passersby. Is it permissible to combine prayers in it?
Is there a Sunnah prayer to be done before Jumu`a? How many Rakhas? What`s the Sharia evidence?