- Are silver rings and sterling silver rings allowed for men?
- Are rings with a stone allowed and can you wear a ring with a stone which non-Muslims might think has good luck but you ‘ believe this and only wear it for adornment?
- If so can the stone be any colour?
- Can you wear more than one ring at one time eg. wearing two rings on one hand or one ring on left and one on right hand?
- Can you have fake diamonds/iced out/gems/sapphire on your ring?
- A silver ring is permissible for men.
- Stones can be used in the rings. However, there is no good in mushabahat.
- Yes, the stone in the Prophet sallallahu alayhi wasallam’s ring was black in colour.
- No, the amount of weight allowed is one mithqal (i.e. 4.5 grams); two rings will exceed that amount and won’t be allowed.
- You know the guideline – so long as it’s not due to copying some fashion, showing off or some other similar reason, it could be allowed. However, when pride, showing off, etc. comes in, then it should be avoided.