Those who were not granted amnesty after the conquest of Makkah Mukarramah
Q: Can you name the people who were not granted amnesty by the Messenger of Allah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) during the conquest of Makkah? If I recall there were approximately 8 men and 6 women if I am not mistaken.
A: The following are names of the people who were not granted amnesty. However, some were forgiven after they sought pardon.
1. Abdullah bin Khatal
2. Huwayrith bin Naqeed
3. Maqees bin Sabaanah
4. Abdullah bin Sa`d bin Abi Sarh (forgiven)
5. Ikrimah bin Abi Jahal (forgiven)
6. Hubaar bin Aswad (forgiven)
7. Wahshi bin Harb (forgiven)
8. Ka`b bin Zuhayr (forgiven)
9. Haarith bin Talaatal
10. Abdullah bin Ziba`ra (forgiven)
11. Hayrah bin Abi Wahb Makhzoomi (died as a kaafir)
2. Quraybah (one of the first two were forgiven)
4. Hindah bint Utbah – wife of Abu Sufyaan (forgiven)
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.