Correcting one’s akhlaaq

Answered according to Hanafi Fiqh by

Q: I want to rectify my akhlaaq. Please tell me how to.


A: The correct method is to go through the guidance of a shaikh. Remain in his company for some time and then follow his advice. You may start of by rectifying your intentions in any work that you do.

And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.


Answered by:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)

This answer was collected from, where the questions have been answered by Mufti Zakaria Makada (Hafizahullah), who is currently a senior lecturer in the science of Hadith and Fiqh at Madrasah Ta’leemuddeen, Isipingo Beach, South Africa.

Find more answers indexed from:
Subscribe to IslamQA Weekly Newsletter

Subscribe to IslamQA Weekly Newsletter

You will receive 5 Q&A in your inbox every week

We have sent a confirmation to you. Please check the and confirm your subscription. Thank you!