Q: I have been offered a business proposal to be a shareholder in a new company by a businessman who is going to be the financier of the business. The offer is as follows:
(1) Better my current salary where I am currently working.
(2) 30% shares of the business.
He is also basing this decision on my knowledge and contacts that I have on the nature of this business. We have both agreed to have everything in writing at the right authorities. Please advise on how I should go about doing it.
A: This is correct.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Read these QA to learn more..
- Recently a marriage proposal was given to me. After talking to the family and the guy I had an uneasiness in accepting the proposal. So I decided to do Istikhara. After doing it for three days, my uneasiness was more defined. I was still not in peace. I also had a dream that showed me not accepting the proposal. What does this mean? Should I reject the proposal?
- Assalam – O – Alaikum, For our sister we have a matrimonial proposal from one family. The boy is good looking, family is literate, the boy in question is M.Com and runs his own business. During our findings for the boys character, we came to know that he drinks alcohol. We did an ISTAKHARA thru some one and the answer was YES. What we need to do ? Another ISTAKHARA !!! And if again the answer is YES, then !!! Or simply deny for this proposal. Are we in a position to deny the proposal even if the ISTAKHARA is YES – FIRST AND SECOND TIME !!! Please advise. Khuda Hafiz.
- Aslam walikum i want to ask that my friend daughter got married to a namard and also i wanna know that is surah azhab read for proposal because some one advised them to read this dua for finding a good match & yes they got proposal , he was good looking & earning a good pay & was good proposal to resist but no one knew that he was a namard.And the guys family cheated them & did not disclose them that their son was a namard .And later the guys family is blaming the girls family for a bad character that is why they got divocered but ALLAH only knows whats the truth.But i personally know the girls family and they are going through hard time please can you advice me some good dua for good proposal of marriage and also for a job because the girl wants to work. i will be waiting for your reply so that i can forward them the duas. ALLAH HAFIZ
- I was planning to start an online business of leather goods where customers can order from online. I would like to know if I can carry out business in such a way, as physical possession of goods is compulsory else the transaction is haram. I would also like to know if I cannot do business this way then is there any other alternative of doing business online. I also would like you to suggest me a book on how to conduct business according to the Shariah with respect to the modern world.
- I am a 28 year old female and I feel I am ready to complete half of my imaan. I recently received a proposal from a compatible partner whom I am inclined to and vice versa. he has also met with my parents and forwarded his proposal but when my dad learnt that he is a shia (imami) muslim my dad has silently rejected the proposal. My dad promised that he would get back to him with his answer but it’s been almost a month now and when I approached my dad wanting to know what he has decided and as to whether the boys parents could meet with my parents his response was that I must not rush him and he will give me an answer when he is ready. A similar incident happend when I was younger and my father failed to respond to my proposal. I don’t think this is fair on both of us as we are ready for marriage and want to do things the correct Islaamic way. Are there any grounds on which nikkah can be delayed if two individuals are ready and do not want to fall into sin please can you provide me with advice on what can be done in a situation like this.
- I m doing business named RCM business it is MLM (Multi level Marketing) in this business we have to make twwo more distributor not more than that it is textile industry but now it also produces FMCG (Daily commodity goods) in this business the company gives us commission on the sale and on the purchasing goods from the company the concept of this business is that instead of giving money to the advertisers it gives commision to the distributor. As the business volume i.e. sales increases the percentile increses.But here it gives the commission from the sales.for eg if we buy a tooth paste for 32 rupees we get back 20% also as compared to other market product it is cheap. My question is that can we do this business.