Woman phoning a man and asking him to marry her

Q:  A woman proposed to me to mary her directly on the phone as she used to dream that we are getting married and requested me if I would not marry her she will remain unmarried and  her feeble and crying voice made me to think of her and it is first time in my life that I talked with a
na mehram girl. I know her she is mashallah a very pious woman and due to fear of any mischief I changed my mobile number but my family will not accept it and I am suffering from tension and sleepless night. Now what should I do?

A: If your family is not accepting it then just call it off.