Dua after planting a tree
Q: I recently purchased a tree which I planted in my garden. Are there any duas/Qur’anic ayaats I can recite for th protection/growth of the tree and for producing fruits?
A: Make dua to Allah Ta’ala to bless you with barakah.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Checked & Approved:
Read these QA to learn more..
- Planting green stalks on top of graves
- I wanted some answers relating to my istikharah. I am an unmarried female. A few years back I have taken khula from my ex-husband. It has been quite a while I have not been receiving any proposals as such. My parents have been worried as well for me. Thus my dad’s friend who is quite a pious aged Imam at our local Masjid suggested my dad that he would do istikharah for me just to check whether I have a second marriage in my life or not. As per his istikharah he saw which he did 2 different times once he saw a huge tree which is beautiful, green and strong from every angle, besides he saw a shadow of a young healthy and attractive man as well. In the second istikharah to reconfirm things he saw a flock of birds (fakhta-chitkabra dove) flying above a female tree. And the most beautiful fakhta amongst them comes and sits on the tree immediately. Thus he concluded from the istikharah that there is a second marriage for me to happen wherein I would get a perfect match. My query to you is that whether this istikharah is valid and authenticated as its asking Allah`s help. But at the same time how can someone know about the future things to happen. So is this true? And how genuine are the answer received from istikharah to take place in future? And what is the interpretation of seeing a fakhta in dream means which as per the imam is a good sign. Please answer all my queries and suggest me a dua as well for marriage. I have already been doing your Ya Lateefo wazifah 1110 times but there is no improvement thus I am confused.
- Assalaamu ‘Alaikum, A long time ago, a woman had a dream that her dead father is telling her to tell her husband to cut a tree (he indicated which tree it is) that is at their backyard. She told her husband this but her husband said that he cannot cut it and so it wasn’t cut. What is the meaning of that dream? Should her husband have cut it? Please answer in English as soon as possible. Jazakallah khairan wassalaamu ‘alaikum.
- Planting flowers on graves
- My brother is staying in a government quarters in the ground floor and some open space is availble in front of his quarters. He has planted one vegetable tree in the open space and now the tree is yielding vegetables. Is it halal for him to consume that vegetables and please also clarify whether such vegetables are halal for me
- Interest received from our saving A/c, Where we can spend?we can spend in Public service like…Planting Tree on road side or Common Graveyard…..Please reply immediately.