Intimacy with one’s spouse

Q: I am married for 6 years and want to have clarity on some topics which will sound disgusting but if I have clear and right information about the same I will carry on forward.

1. In Islam, is it allowed to see, rub, caress, kiss one’s wifes anus after cleaning that area and making sure nothing unhygienic is there.

2. Since anal sex is haraam, can I massage/rub with my finger on my wifes anus. I wont be doing any penetration with hand/penis.

3. Can I have sex with my wife in the bathroom and kitchen or any other place in my home.

A:

1 – 2. Not on the area where the filth comes out from.

3. Yes, as long as you are sure that there is nobody else in the house.