Calculating missed salaah and making qadha

Q: After I became baligh, I would offer my prayers but mostly I would miss them. I’ve missed my prayers and I don’t know how many prayers I’ve missed. It’s uncountable. How can I offer my missed namaz? How will I know that my missed prayers are done? Is it possible if I offer salat-ul-toba and never miss my prayers? 

A: You should employ your discretion to the best of your ability and calculate the total amount of salaah missed. Whatever you feel to most likely be the final amount make a note of it and start performing the missed salaah.