Will qaadiyaanis go to Jannah?

Q: I read who received a distorted version of Islam will be among the people of the fatrah. So can we say that Qadyanis will go to Jannah because can we say that they received a distorted version of Islam? Personally I don’t think so they will. What about a person who was a non Muslim before and someone told him about Qadyaniyat and not Islam and he believed in that, will he go to jannah?

A: Qaadiyaani is not a distorted version. He is an apostate. It has got nothing to do with Islam. It is like Christianity which has nothing to do with Islam though they say that they believe in a heavenly book.