The bounty of the last person to enter Jannah

Answered according to Hanafi Fiqh by HadithAnswers.com

Please provide the reference for the narration which states that the lowest ranked person in Jannah upon seeing his Hurs (Maidens of Jannah) will say none has been granted better than me. The Hurs will say All praise is to Allah for creating us for you.

Answer

Imam Muslim (rahimahullah) has recorded this narration on the authority of Sayyiduna Abu Sa’id Al Khudri (radiyallahu ‘anhu). The part you querying is as follows:

“…He will enter his house and his two wives from the hurs will enter. They will say, ‘All praise is due to  Allah who has created you for us and created us for you’. This person will then say, ‘No one has received [the bounties] I have received.”

(Sahih Muslim, Hadith: 188)

And Allah Ta’ala Knows best.

Answered by: Moulana Suhail Motala

Approved by: Moulana Muhammad Abasoomar

Checked by: Moulana Haroon Abasoomar

This answer was collected from HadithAnswers.com. The answers were either answered or checked by Moulana Haroon Abasoomar (rahimahullah) who was a Shaykhul Hadith in South Africa, or by his son, Moulana Muhammad Abasoomer (hafizahullah), who is a Hadith specialist. 

Find more answers indexed from: HadithAnswers.com