Divorcee indulging in masturbation

Answered according to Hanafi Fiqh by Muftionline.co.za

Q: I am a 26 years old divorcee. From the last 1 year I have been indulging in masturbation. I repent too but unable to quit this habit. Please do give some suggestions.


A: You should remarry.

And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.


Answered by:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)