1) If after washing impure clothes in a washing machine which takes just under 1 and a half hours but a couple of items of clothing still have washing powder residue/white marks on them then are all the clothes rendered pure or would I have to wash them all over again? The cycle has 5 rinse and spins.
2) Also please can you clarify the hanafi madhab regarding tiny impurity. When I use the toilet no matter how hard I try to safeguard myself from urine/toilet water splashes, it seems like very tiny dots of urine are splashing on my under thighs, possible 1 or 2 tiny splash and it is very difficult to wash the area in the toilet itself so this resorts in having a shower waist down every time and takes so much time. Because they are tiny, can they be classed as paak?
3) When having ghusl in shower and the private parts are washed with water and after I use soap on the area to wash it then can I simply wash it off with the shower head without using my hand? Will my ghusl be complete?
1. All are pure.
2. Don’t pay attention to this. You do not need to shower for this.
3. You can just wash it out.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)