What is the ruling of Sharia on receiving expiation money in favor of poor cancer patients in the form of food coupons; three JDs per meal?
- Interest received from Savings/CD Account to Poor
- Cash and credit price.
- As salamo alaikum.I have some Debts in various shops.But I dont remember the actual amount which … .Please suggest popularly what do I need to do?
- Wearing a topi and performing Salaah
- Difference between Salatul Ishraq and Salatut Duha
- Asak,i have gt converted to islam 3 yrs back .i gt married to muslim guy also 3 yrs back .bt i have commited a sin i have done extramarital affair with a guy my inlaws came to knw abt it i accepted it dat i was wrong they have sent me back to my parents house and 4m past 1.5 yrs im at my parents place they r hindus.i love my husband a lot n i want to go back to him my inlaws r accepting me bt they r teling me that my parents shld leave me over there but my parents dont want me to go there but i want to go can u plz help me out wat shld i do can u gve me ny dua 4 my problem i want to go back to him plz help me out i wil be very much thankful to u if u wil help me out asap plz waiting 4 ur reply Allah hafiz.
- Scientific research
Is it permissible to give the food, grain or cash of 60 Masakeen (poor persons) to one man, even if the latter is a relative?
I have found an empty briefcase in the trunk of my taxi is it permissible for me to keep it, or, to sell it ?
What is the ruling of Sharia on giving Zakah to the category of the debtors, such as the detainees and prisoners who can`t afford paying off their already due debts?
What is the ruling on working as model for Muslim women clothing while keeping hair and whole body covered?
Is child support nullified by the mother`s loss of her right in custody?
A year ago, I vowed to feed sixty poor persons or clothe them if Allah, The Almighty, blessed me with pregnancy. Is it permissible to pay the value of that vow in cash?, and what is the value of the feeding and the clothing?
What is the ruling on making an oath while being in state of anger?
Is it permissible to give one`s Zakah of wealth to someone who has several debts that he can`t pay off?
Is the father rewarded from Allah for spending on his children: food, clothing, medication, education, and dwelling?