1. Today after masturbating, mazi kept coming out and even after ghusl I noticed some mazi but before taking ghusl I did urinate and wait. I think mazi was even coming out during ghusl, is my ghusl still valid?
2. In Indian toilet whenever I urinate, during time of washing, I mean when I pour water on my private part it get mix with urine and fall on my underwear, my private part is always soiled with urine because I am mazoor? Do I need to wash my underwear or continue doing wudhu?
3. In Indian toilet when washing private part water splashes back on clothes and feet, is it clean or unclean?
1. If you had taken a fardh ghusal and after the gusal you found that some substance had come out, then you should repeat the ghusal. However, if you had passed urine before takingghusal or you had walked for forty steps or more or you had slept for a little while after waking up, then in all these cases after taking ghusal some substance had come out, then you will not have to repeat the ghusal.
2. If urine falls on your underpants, then you should wash the area that is soiled with urine.
3. If water splashes on you, then regard yourself to be clean.
Mufti Zakaria Makada
Checked & Approved:
Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)