2) Must the executors of a woman’s will be her husband/sons/ or other mahrams?
3) If the woman is a widow, and has 2 sons, do these 2 sons automatically become the executors of her will? Or does her nominated person take on this role?
4) If the 2 sons demand that the current executor give up his responsibilities, must he?
5) If a person gives up part of his inheritance to his sisters, is that money now considered theirs?
6) If after a couple of years the person demands the share that he gave up to be given back to him, must it? Or is money now the sisters?