We found out that our father was a beggar and this was the source of his estate. However, sometimes, the money that he collected from begging sufficed for our needs and there was even a surplus. Is it lawful for us to take our shares in the inheritance or not? If it is unlawful, is it permissible to use that inheritance as a loan and pay it back to charity on his behalf?
- Qurbani and aqeeqah in one cow
- Wearing Underwear in Ihram
- Is it permissible in Islam to arrange get-together events (for example: EID party) by women without the guidance and management of their Mahram?
- Can men (husband)suck wife’s breast for having milk delibretly?…
- Is it allowed in Islam to use a laser machine at home to remove your pubic hair? I ask this question because elders have told me it is not allowed in Islam because at the time of your janaazah your body becomes very very heavy and your soul does not leave your body if you use an object to remove your pubic hair. This is why I wanted to confirm whether it is or not allowed in Islam. I was intending to buy the lumea precision plus.
- How Do I Deal With My Parents Who Give Me a Hard Time?
- Using the Word ‘Sihr/ Magic’ as a Brand Name
Is the woman required to participate, along with the `aaqilah of the killer, in paying the Diyah of unintentional killing?
My father has granted me power of attorney to manage his funds. Is it permissible that I give a loan from his money, even a son/daughter of his? If I did so, is that loan a debt on him/her or part of their share in the inheritance? Is it permissible that I sell some of his property and distribute the money amongst some of the heirs? This is knowing that he is having health issues undermining his capacity.
What`s the ruling on denying females share in inheritance?
In light of the recent conspiracies and aggressions against Al-Masjid Al-Aqsa, what is the duty of the Muslims towards it?
A man, who owned a barber shop, bequeathed by will some of his wealth to a non-heir. Is the latter entitled to receive a share from the revenue of that shop similar to the heirs of the deceased?
A social solidarity fund has been established to provide for the families of the subscribers after the latter`s death where beneficiaries, named by subscribers, are given a compensation. Is this sum considered part of the inheritance? and is it permissible that the subscriber names certain beneficiaries other than the inheritors?
A man has divided his lands among his children. Does this require witnesses? Should this be recorded in written form? Is ownership transferred to the children on the spot, or after registration at the Lands Department? Is it the right of any of the children to relinquish his share after the death of the father?
My father passed away, and as we started distributing some of the inheritance among his heirs, his other wife claimed her deferred dowry(bridal gift), although there are plots of land and other properties which we haven`t sold yet. Should we give it to her right away or after everything is sold?
Having obtained my father`s permission, I built a flat over his house. After I had lived in it for ten years, I leased it. Later on, my father passed away. What is my legal right as far as this flat is concerned, knowing that my brothers and sisters are minors?