I have some questions related to madhi:
(1) Is madhi pure or impure?
(2) If madhi touches our body or if a cloth is smeared with it can I read salah without washing it?
(3) Can a wife masturbate her husband and vice versa?
(4) Can I read the holy Quran on a bed on which we had sex?
(5) Can a person in the state of janabah go outside to market or any place without doing ghusl will he be a sinner? I heard some pupil saying that the land will curse a junubi if he walks on it without doing ghusl is it correct?
(6) Can a haiza, nufasa and junbi touch mayyat? It is written in a book named Adab-e-Zindagi that these people should not touch mayyat until it is bathed?
(1) Madhi is impure (unclean, napak).
(2) No, if it is more than one dirham then it is wajib to wash it.
(4) You may read the holy Quran provided there is no impurity smeared on the bed.
(5) One may go to the market in this state. One shall not become sinful in this case.
(6) Yes, the dead body should not be touched.
Allah (Subhana Wa Ta’ala) knows Best
Darul Uloom Deoband