Home » Hanafi Fiqh » Darulifta-Deoband.com » Assalamualiekum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu, My wife wants me to be clean shaved i.e not have a beard on my face because she says that she feels it to be irritated and comfortable. Can i do so to please my wife? and regrow it maybe later. Is it allowed to do? I have neeyat to keep a beard. Kindly reply back as soon as possible. Jazakallahu Khair.

Assalamualiekum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu, My wife wants me to be clean shaved i.e not have a beard on my face because she says that she feels it to be irritated and comfortable. Can i do so to please my wife? and regrow it maybe later. Is it allowed to do? I have neeyat to keep a beard. Kindly reply back as soon as possible. Jazakallahu Khair.

Answer

(Fatwa: 1755/1417=H/1430)

It is haram to invite the anger of Allah and His Messenger in order to please wife. You must not do it.

Ad by Muslim Ad Network