Dear Mufti Sahab. I have two qustions please issue me your fatwa,by fazal of Allha, I am going for haj this year. my cousin brother and I are not speaking to each other for more then 5 years because of some dispute, i want to apoligise but he is not willing,my brothers are telling me that my haj will not complete if i will not speak.second qustion is in our town every haji before leaving for haj they will garleds with flowers ( phowloon ka har) this is right or wrong.

Answer

(Fatwa: 1352/1378=L=1430)

You should request your cousin brother to pardon you, if he is not doing so, there is no sin on you. And, if you will perform your hajj observing all rites and rules, it is hoped that Allah will accept our hajj.

It is against sunnah and wrong to wear garlands of flowers, this should be avoided.