I have seen people slaughtering pigeon and putting its blood on paralyse affected person to remove paralyse of person . is this allowed in islam to use blood of pigeon which may have germs in blood and not eat flesh of pigeon after slaughtering it.

Answer

(Fatwa: 1587/1386=B/1429)

Flowing blood is haram and there is no shifa (cure) in haram things. Therefore, slaughtering pigeon and using the blood for treatment of paralyse is not right. There are other better alternative medicines available, they should be used instead. It is also not right to slaughter pigeon and throw away the meat.