Home » Hanafi Fiqh » ShariahBoard.org » Marriage Dispute

Marriage Dispute

Answered as per Hanafi Fiqh by ShariahBoard.org

Dear Sir
We got married one year ago, my father past away just before my marriage. After my father’s death I was in depression for a while, during that time I did many bad thing. I  told my sister in law that I love her. I had physical fight with my wife while she was pregnant. Even though I didn’t intent to hurt her but she had miscarriage. I am on anti depression and I promised to my wife that I will do everything to repair my relationship. I will see psychologist next week. Please advise me how can compensate my wife for all the wrong doing. I will be great full if you can give Islamic guidance to end these.

Kind regards

الجواب وبالله التوفيق

You should ask for forgiveness from your wife for the transgressions you committed and make firm intention of not repeating any such act in future. It has been mentioned in a hadith of Rasulullah Sallallaho Alyhi Wasallam that the best of you are the ones who maintain the best behavior with their families.

واللہ اعلم  بالصواب

This answer was collected from Shariahboard.org. It was established under the supervision of the eminent faqih of our era, Hazrat Shah Mufti Mohammed Navalur Rahman damat barakatuhum.

Read answers with similar topics: