Inheritance -in a non muslim country.

I am a woman , I was a Roman Catholic married to a catholic man and I had two children from this marriage . A boy, 13 years old and a girl, 10 years old. I am now divorced and converted to Islam and now married to a Muslim man and we have no children from this current marriage . If I should die today how is my inheritance split ? And if one or two of my kids became Muslim, how should my inheritance be split ?

(Fatwa: 220/220/B=03/1437)

The question of inheritance and division of property comes after the death of owner. It is an untimely question. It is possible that your children also accept Islam and it is also possible that you have children from your Muslim husband. Hence it is too early to question about the division of your property.