(2) Some Hazrats do not write Quranic verses and Hadith. They mention some numbers. Is such tawiz allowable?
(3) Can we get some hadiya after giving taweez? Is it permissible?
(4) Can we perform maulud in masjid and new house inauguration? After we get hadiya for maulud?
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
(1) Yes, you may wear it provided you do not consider the tawiz effective in itself and the tawiz does not carry any word of kufr and shirk. (Abu Dawud, Hadith No. 3893)
(2) It is lawful.
(3) You may take it provided you do not deceive people. However it is not good for the Ulama as well as respected people to take money in return of giving tawiz.
(4) No, it is not lawful to accept hadiya or take compensation after reading the prevalent maulud.
Allah knows Best!
Darul Uloom Deoband