Ruling on reporting words of disbelief, such as saying that someone said "So and so", and reviled the religion. Does the reporter of this become a disbeliever (Kafir)?
- Masla of iddat
- About the pronounciation of a certain word in the holy quran. last word of surah Fatiha. In India almost every Imam recites it as Zaalleen. Whereas i have heard arabs pronounce it as Daalleen.
- Can a female with Wudhu remove her shoes and perform her salaat sitting in a car (for safety) facing the correct direction which is parked outside a masjid with no salah facilities for women?
- Taking small children to the Haram Shareef
- Is witr prayer necessary? It is not mentioned in the Qur’an
- Marital issue
- I used to masturbatre regularly.alhamdullilah i have severe taubaa and now i dont masturbate. But drops of urine fall after urinating. as said on ur site i began to use toilet paper.but the problem is i am going for umrah.so while in ehram i can not put toilet paper.so what do i do?
What is the ruling of Sharia on accusing Muslims of disbelief and killing them for that?
Is it permissible to give a Muslim child one of the following names: Pharaoh, Haman, Qaroon, `Ad, Madian, and Thamud?
What is the Islamic ruling on one who curses Allah and religion? Is it graver than Kufr? Is he deserving of death? Who is in charge of implementing the penalty of apostasy?
Many violations of Sharia are committed by members of my household, namely singing, watching Turkish serials on TV, and the like. However, when I try to forbid this evil, my father says to me "What my daughters do isn`t your business", picks up a fight, and sometimes curses Allah, The Almighty. Will Allah hold me accountable if I stopped forbidding these evil deeds?
Is it permissible to describe the legislators of civil law with the Quranic verse No. (3), Chapter (An-Najm), which is specific of the Prophet Mohammad (PBUH)?
Answered by Shaykh Faraz Rabbani Question Is not regretting and not hating a sin is kufr? Is...
Answered by Shaykh Faraz Rabbani Question: If a person intended that if he had ever fallen...
Answered by Imam Yama Niazi Question: I’m desperately seeking a direct answer to quell my...
Wahdatul-wujood. The following article was written by shaykh Mumtazul Haq of streatham, London,...