(1) I married(only nikah and no rukhsati yet) last year. I saw in dream that I had intercourse with my wife. (2) One day before the incident of aeroplanes crashed into world trade center of america, I saw a dream that I and my younger sister are there on the world trade center and I am scared of the height and thinking that how will we descend. After that I saw that I and my sister are walking walking around the road like a tourist and looking at different buildings. (3) I married last year but no rukhsati yet, I saw that I and my wife are alone in a room and we are intending to have intercourse but then someone(like family member) came in our room so we couldn’t have our intimate moments and we got disturbed. I saw the same situation in two dreams at different times. My wife lives abroad. (4) Can I touch with my hands area b/w navel upto knee of my wife during 4 or 5 days of menses or 40 days after child birth. (5) if wife wants/likes not to have intercourse during first 2 or 3 days after rukhsati…then what is better… whether to respect her desire or not…
1. The dreams of having intercourse may be the reflections of your thoughts
as you are married but did not experience intimacy as yet.
2. The dream of the WTC has become clear after the incident of September 11,
2001. The only Everlasting Power belongs to Allah. He says in the noble Qur’
aan, ‘Everything on earth will perish.’
3. Refer 1
4. It is not permissible to derive any benefit from the wife between the
navel and knee during her menses (Haydh) and after birth (Nifaas).
5. You have a right to be intimate with her. However, you may respect her
wishes and not exercise your right if you choose to.
and Allah Ta’ala Knows Best
Mufti Ebrahim Desai