1. I’m a bit wary about hadith. People only talk about Bukhari and Muslim. Has Abu Dawood, Tabrani, and Tirmizi also have authenticity or are they weak or in between?
2. Lots of kitaabs mention Sura Yaseen as the heart of the Qur’an, that for the regular reciter, all his needs for the day are fulfilled, and for the regular reciter, it removes the afflictions of this world and the next and removes dread of the next life. Are these hadith sources about Sura Yaseen authentic?
3. It is said that regular recitation of Suras Mulk and Sajdah will protect one from the punishment of the grave and one will receive the reward of staying awake during Laylatul Qadr. Is this authentic?
4. It is said that the person who stays awake after Fajr and performs Salaatul Ishraaq and if he dies on that day he will directly enter Jannah. (Tibrani) Is this authentic?
Sorry for posing so many questions, the local ulama seems to always be so busy. I would really appreciate it if you could answer these questions for me because rewards of ibaadah really motivates me and helps me to stay consistent.
1. They are also authentic, but obviously not at the level of Bukhaari and Muslim.
2 – 4. What doubts do you have about them and what understanding do you have of authenticity.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.