Marital problems

Q: I am married to my first cousin. He is a very tough person to deal with. He drinks, dopes, and does all kind of drugs. He hits me, abuse me and my parents. I tried to get rid of him but my parents are totally against divorce. But now I have a daughter and I think about her future and stay quiet. In addition to all this my phupho (saas) is also a very cruel woman. I can’t stand my in-laws at all. They pump my husband against me. I want my husband to leave his parents house and shift in some other city. Please give me a wazifa so that I can make my husband leave this house and city. Please help me.


A: We suggest that you refer this matter to the Jamiat of your locality and ask them to guide you.

And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.


Answered by:

Mufti Zakaria Makada

Checked & Approved:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)