Washing off semen

Q: After ejaculation, what do I do to my clothes if it had got soiled? After my clothes got soiled, I washed it with the rest of the family’s clothes. What should I do. Is the ibaadah of my entire family unfulfilled? Do I have to rinse my dirty clothes before putting it into the washing? If my bed got soiled with semen but I did not clean it, will I be napaak everyday?

A:

1. Wash the soiled area.

2. Through washing the clothes and removing the impurity, all the clothes will be paak.

3. No

4. If the soiled area on the bed was dry, you will not be napaak.