Urine drops problem
Q: I felt like a drop of urine came out. I sat on the chair then I went and changed my clothes. I forgot about the chair. I realised after a few days I was sitting there I took out the seat and washed it. People have sat on the chair and touched the spot and touched other places. I don’t know if hands were wet or if impurity was on the chair or has spread. Is the whole chair impure as it is covered in cloth material. How can I make it pure. I’m feeling very distressed.
A: No, the chair is not impure.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Checked & Approved:
Read these QA to learn more..
- My mother is suffering from a bladder problem. She can’t hold her wudhu because she has a weak bladder, so drops of urination leak. When she does wudhu, because of the movement, drops of urine leak. Is her wudhu still valid? If she does her wudhu successfully, and then she has drops of urine coming out during namaaz, is her namaaz valid? Also when praying quraan, can she still pray whilst she is continuously having drops of urine coming out? Some Mufti’s say she is ma’zoor. Could you explain this fatwa as breifly as possible. Jazakallah.
- I have great difficulty in offering salah because I have two problems; one of dripling of urine especially after urinating or doing wudu and second of passage of gas, I cannot concentertate on my prayer because all the time I try to control my urine drops from coming out and gas sometime I even fell pain in back because I think it is affecting my kidneys. I went to Jamia Ashrafia and they told me that u can offer salah with one wudu and not do wudu again and again but I did not ask them about urine problem kindly let me know cause I have to don wudu again and again its and it takes me almost 10 minutes to complete wudu and after 1 or 2 rakats it again breaks kindly let me know especially about urine problem cause it affectin my brain.
- Hazraath e Ulama Ikram, Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh. 1. I am facing a problem with my taharah, often I hesitate to pass urine because of this. After passing urine, I try my best to see to it that the last drop of urine is out, then wash with water, after this I walk for a short while on the place where I stand, again wash with water and come out. I use only the INDIAN toilet. After coming out I find some small drops of urine passing out, if I wash it with water, there will be a pressure to pass urine again. Because of this reasons my Prayers(Namaz) have been missing. I am really ashamed to narrate my problem personally to an AALIM, because looking at my face they would be shocked to hear such problems from me, as I ALHAMDULLIALAH have a big beard and wear Sunna’h cap always. I have a desire to become a HAFIZ E QURAN, my elders and other Buzrugs also motivate me in this, but the problem of taharah is being a hurdle for this. ALLHAMDULILLAH about 4 years back I have even lead the tarawih prayers in our masjid(in Bangalore) for the last 3 days of Ramadhan. But then for all these good things taharah is becoming a hurdle. I feel I donot know the way to achieve taharah, rather than feeling it is a problem related to my physical health. I perform WADU for every Salah, suspecting there should be a problem with my physical health(i.e Drops of urine continously passing out). I strongly feel this problem is due to lack of knowledge in achieving taharah after passing urine. I would humbly request you to guide me to get rid of this problem and pray to ALLAH…
- i dont have the problem of drops of urine falling after the urination.my problem is when any cloth(underwear or shalwar)comes in contact with the hole of my organ it absorbs urine and becomes wet.this condition remain for atleast 1 hour.what is fatwa for me.how should i pray.reply asap.
- In Islam we have to wash after passing urine. My friend has a problem of urine dripping in drops even after a few minutes after passing urine.
- Aslam o aalaikum.i m having problem relatd to wozo.after perfoming it i m in doubt i have preseminal fluid drops or urine drops and one more thing few times i have found some pre seminal fluid drops.as previously in fatwa 8036 u have said tht go n check and confirm and walk for some mins after passing urine and before performing ablution.Now i when i will walk after passing urine i will have some drops falling on my salwar ,so thn i should change my clothes as some times its hard to find stains or wetness in the slawar.to prevent it i am following this routine .i go for urine for less no of times for exmaple after isha i will change my trouser and then i will pass urine and after passing 15 mins i will do wuzu and thn change my clothes again.same in the day time. 1) its reaally time consuming to wait for 10 -15 mins or change everytime,is thr any way else 2) if after passing urine and i perform wozo after 5mins thn different thoughts r coming to mind tht some drops have come and when i check thr are no drops or not wetness .How to avoid it 3) similarly in isha prayer i feel the same thing and after farz i go to bathroom to check but i didnt find anything 4) now I am going in the way of Allah for 4 months .and it will be really hard to change clothes after passing urine each time .CAuse if drops r comees after passing urine my clothes will become impure and i cant pray in that .please can u tell me easy solution so i can have little problem