Wazifa for residency papers

Answered according to Hanafi Fiqh by

Q: I live in UK illegally for 8 years and I have applied to legalise my stay in UK about 5 years ago and until now I haven’t got my stay. I don’t have job for 2 months. It’s been very difficult for me cope with every thing. Please tell me some wazifa for my problems.


A: Recite Durood Tunjeena after your five daily Salaah and make dua to Allah Ta’ala for ease in your difficulty. Refer to this link for Durood Tunjeena

And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.


Answered by:

Mufti Zakaria Makada

Checked & Approved:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)

This answer was collected from, where the questions have been answered by Mufti Zakaria Makada (Hafizahullah), who is currently a senior lecturer in the science of Hadith and Fiqh at Madrasah Ta’leemuddeen, Isipingo Beach, South Africa.

Find more answers indexed from:
Read more answers with similar topics:
Related QA

Pin It on Pinterest