My wife saw a dream after fajar that I am groom (dulha) and she is bride(dulhan) and we are in our village and we both are dancing a lot infront of people and we are happy and everyone is seeing us. We are in someone’s marriage dancing.

Q: My wife saw a dream after fajar that I am groom (dulha) and she is bride(dulhan) and we are in our village and we both are dancing a lot infront of people and we are happy and everyone is seeing us. We are in someone’s marriage dancing.

A: Perform your namaaz regularly on time with jamaat and hold firmly to the requirements of shame and modesty. May Allah Ta`ala keep you all happy.