Domestic issues

Q: I stay in a joint family of one brother in law and my husband. But there is a problem with my brother in law and his wife. She does not want to stay with my parent in-laws but his parents don’t want him to go nor he wants to get separated and stay with his wife and they have a son who is disabled. What dose the shariyah decide on it? She is planing to go to the shariyah court and if they don’t agree, she will go to the court. 

A: We advise that they refer the matter to the Jamiatul Ulama of the locality they are staying in or a pious, reliable, senior Aalim who deals with these type of cases (domestic related issues, marital problems, etc) and ask him to assist them.