Sue due to loss of reputation
Q: I have been exonerated by court for false accusations made by my in-laws. I lost my job, reputation, everything. Can I sue? What are my rights?
A: Suing because of loss of one’s reputation is not permissible in Islam.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Checked & Approved:
Read these QA to learn more..
- I have problem in business. First I start sale and service of computer in that I loss lots of cash, now I started stock market. Can I get some dua to stop loss?
- Assallamaliakum I am practicing as General Insurance surveyor & loss assessor & get fee paid by General Ins.Co (United India Ins., National Ins. Co.Ltd.,Relince Gen Ins Co., ets) My job involves to photograph the accident things ( Motor cars, Shops & some times human beings, animals, Poultry) & assess the loss technically & submit my report regarding which i am being paid as per the loss. I would like to know whether Islam permits my profession & earnings. General insurance basic concept for example one co .insures hundred cars & when loss occurs there loss will be monetarily reimbursed.
- Dear scholar, I love a girl who is 19 yrs old, I m 26 yrs old. She is from Pakistan but lives in London, I live in India. We both love each other from the deep of our heart. But her parents don?t want me. Without knowing anything about me they said no. Now they have fixed her marriage to her cousin, after doing all they asked her for her consent, so that she couldn?t say no. She tried to say no but then they threatened her saying if she wants to marry of her own choice (to me) she has to leave them forever. Just for the sake of her parent?s happiness and social status and reputation she agreed and said yes at that time. But she is not happy with this relation as she loves me a lot. But she can?t say anything to her parents as well, as she is worried about their reputation and social status, that there will be an insult for them. I want to know if she marries in this condition, will it be legal and lawful as her parents emotionally blackmailed her? What alternate way is there so that she can convey her wish to their parents? If she marries, I won?t marry anyone ever. As I have accepted her as my wife keeping Allah as witness. Please help. I?ll be very grateful to you. Thank you.
- Dear Mufti Saheb, Assalamu alaikum, My cousin is having a business. I like to invest in his business. He agrees to share returns every year based on profit and loss of the company but does not want to include me as a partner officially in the company. Therefore although for all practical purposes I will be a deemed partner in the company there will be no official record for the same. As per the governmant rules only partners are entitiles to share in the profit and loss of the company. To overcome this legal hurdle my cousin offers to give me my share of profit in the name of “interest” although actually it is my share of profit and not acutally riba. If there is loss in the company I would not receive any returns and will share in the the loss. Please advise whether this arrangement is OK and not contrary to the principles of Shariah. Jazakallah khair
- Who bears the loss? Ahmed sends the car to be weighed at the weigh-bridge with his employee, the employee steals the car. Mahommed accepts that the loss of R 28 000 is to be borne by him.
- i am doing partnership in optic shop with 40:60% i am investor if their is loss in the asset due to depriciation of asset or damage to asset how will the investor loss recovered can this be included in expenditure or some percent kept to recover this loss pl reply clearly