Fulfilling the needs of one’s wife

Q: When I got married, I used to live in a standard size room. When my sister got married, me and my wife moved to another room which is a smaller room. I gave up my room to my sister and her husband. Now my wife is making an issue to get back the same room which we used to live in before. What does Islam say about this?

A: If you are fulfilling the rights of your wife and all her needs are being fulfilled then you have accomplished your obligation. However, be kind and considerate to her. Don’t let these issues become a means of disputes and misunderstanding.