Making taubah from sharing animate pictures on whatsapp

Q: I shared a pic on whatsapp on which a girls picture was printed and on the bottom it was stated that it is Yahodi sazish. So one member informed me that it was wrong, so I deleted it and sent a message not to share it because it will give me gunah. I tried to message my groups and tell them not share it. If they share it then it is not my responsibility of gaining sin or gunah. I want to ask you that if anyone shares it, will I be sinful because I tried to stop it?

A: When you have cleared yourself and made taubah and asked others not to forward it your responsibility has ended. Hence, you will not be sinful.