Eating at a persons house whose income is haraam

Answered according to Hanafi Fiqh by

Q: What to do if my friend invited me to his house for meals but his income is haram?


A: Explain to him that you have no personal hatred or grudge for him, but on account of his haraam earning you cannot eat at his house.

And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.


Answered by:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)

This answer was collected from, where the questions have been answered by Mufti Zakaria Makada (Hafizahullah), who is currently a senior lecturer in the science of Hadith and Fiqh at Madrasah Ta’leemuddeen, Isipingo Beach, South Africa.

Find more answers indexed from:
Read more answers with similar topics: