Marrying a girl who committed zina

Q: Recently, I have chosen a bride for marriage. The bride told me that she had a boyfriend and her boyfriend did sex with her two times by explaining that since they both agreed to marry each other, so, they are husband and wife. The girl did not know the exact hadith and rules. She believed the boy and agreed to have sex with him. After that the girl consulted a mufti and she was informed that it was an invalid marriage. The girl stopped contact with that boy and repented to Allah. Now, can I marry her? I never did fornication. She is now very religious. I have doubts whether her towbah was correct or not and whether this marriage will be valid or not.

A: If the previous relationship was not a valid marital relationship then she may enter into nikaah.