Premarital relationship

Q: I loved a person. But due to my mistakes he became psycho and always doubted me. I asked him to forgive me so he is going to talk to me tomrorrow and also he wants to ask wat happend in my past life about illicite relations.. and also he said that if I tell him any wrong then he will leave me. Not only in this case, but also after marriage if I make any mistake he will leave me. He gave me time tonight to mentally prepare that I am going to tell him the truth. I had a bad relation with him and I can’t live without him. Please tell me if he is the right person for me or not?

A: This relationship is haraam. Sincerely beg Allah Tala to forgive you for getting involved in this haraam relationship and make a firm resolve that you will never repeat this in the future. If you wish to get married to him, then discuss the matter with your parents.