Making purda from father’s sister’s husband

Answered according to Hanafi Fiqh by

Q: Can I show my face (not make parda) to my fathers sisters husband?


Ads by Muslim Ad Network

A: You have to observe pardah with him. He is not your mahram.

And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.


Answered by:

Mufti Zakaria Makada

Checked & Approved:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)