Home » Hanafi Fiqh » Muftionline.co.za » Anger Issues, Rukya, and Dividing Property in a Second Marriage

Anger Issues, Rukya, and Dividing Property in a Second Marriage

Answered as per Hanafi Fiqh by Muftionline.co.za

Q: I am getting angry and cannot control it. I do not stop to reason and calm down but I just blurt out whatever I want to say without thinking to my husband, and when he leaves the house I get back to my senses and think what is wrong with me. I have very bad scary dreams and I am very restless at night when sleeping. Secondly I want to know if rukya is permissible and can it be done by a female? My third question. I am in a 2nd marriage and I have kids from my first marriage. How do I divide my property, car, pension fund and money in the bank? I have one son and 2 daughters.



1. Do taleem regularly with some Qur’aan Shareef recitation in the mornings and evenings, and see that your namaaz is done on time and don’t say or do anything without thinking carefully.

2. If the wordings, niyyat and belief  are right then it is permissible.
Since there is no fitnah between a female to a female it can be done.

3. It should be divided equally between all your children if you intend giving it to them in your lifetime.

And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.

Answered by:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)

This answer was collected from MuftiOnline.co.za, where the questions have been answered by Mufti Zakaria Makada (Hafizahullah), who is currently a senior lecturer in the science of Hadith and Fiqh at Madrasah Ta’leemuddeen, Isipingo Beach, South Africa.

Read answers with similar topics: