1. If I have a FNB Islamic cheque account, and when I use swipe my cheque card I get E-Bucks, can I use this E-Bucks?
2. If not what can I do with it?
3. If FNB offers clients who maintains R50,000 as balance, then no bank charges will be charged, if the R50,000 balance is not maintained then a bank charge of R199 is charged, am I allowed to maintain the R50,000 and save on the bank charges? Or is this saving interest?
2. You may use it for some charitable work without the intention of receiving any reward.
3. If it is their own internal working and they waive it off then it will not amount to interest.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)