- Helping one’s mother to pay off her interest bearing loan
- Is it Sunnah to Eat Sweets after a Meal?
- I have performed Nikah, but not consumated the marriage as we have not done Walima yet. My wife is violatingmy rights. If i leave her, am i obliged to pay mahr, and if so, what portion?
- Eating at Non Muslim Restaurants
- Reciting After the Fatiha in the Third or Fourth Rakat of Obligatory Prayers
- Salah should prevent one from evil and immorailty
- Purchasing a repaired vehicle which was not actually repaired
This answer was collected from MuftiOnline.co.za, where the questions have been answered by Mufti Zakaria Makada (Hafizahullah), who is currently a senior lecturer in the science of Hadith and Fiqh at Madrasah Ta’leemuddeen, Isipingo Beach, South Africa.
- Semen coming out due to fantasizing or watching something
- Family problems
- When is Ghazwah-e-Hind?
- Hajj not being compulsory if one has outstanding debts
- Learning online
- Worship In Ramadan For A Menstruating Woman
- Why Fast? Motivation From Revelation
- Why can’t a menstruating woman touch the Qur’an? It bothers me that she’s considered impure. I feel left out when menstruating.
- Who must fast Ramadan? Are there exceptions?
- When do I make the intention for a makeup Ramadan fast?
- Am I obliged to wash away the istihada blood on my clothes before praying?