Husband working in another city

Answered according to Hanafi Fiqh by

Q: My husband is working in another city and I want him to be with us. Is there any wazifa for my husband to find a job in the city where I live? Please show me because I and my child really need him here.


A: Ask your husband to find a job in the city where you and your children are or alternatively you and your children should stay with him in the city where he is working.

And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.


Answered by:

Mufti Zakaria Makada

Checked & Approved:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)

This answer was collected from, where the questions have been answered by Mufti Zakaria Makada (Hafizahullah), who is currently a senior lecturer in the science of Hadith and Fiqh at Madrasah Ta’leemuddeen, Isipingo Beach, South Africa.

Find more answers indexed from:
Read more answers with similar topics: