|Please can you clarify the position of the pensions we are offered at work. Are we allowed to accept this?
In reference to your question regarding a pension scheme as to whether it is permissible in the eyes of the shariah or not.
The pension scheme might work in the following two ways;
(Extracted from Fatawa Rahimiiyah p152 v.3, Nizamul-Fatawa p.213)
ONLY ALLAH KNOWS BEST
Mohammed Tosir Miah
Darul Ifta Birmingham.
Please can you clarify the position of the pensions we are offered at work. Are we allowed to accept this?
This answer was collected from DarulIftaBirmingham.co.uk, which is run under the supervision of Mufti Mohammed Tosir Miah from the United Kingdom.
Find more answers indexed from: DarulIftaBirmingham
- Nabi (sallallahu ‘alayhi wa sallam) saw celestial light at the Sidratul Muntaha
- Take Barakah from the Quran
- Suing for Personal Injury
- Can wife look at deceased husband?
- Step Father Being Mahram To Adult Step Daughters
- Husband callin wife mum
- What is the time limit to spend on ones family on the day of Aashura?