My mother is a single daughter of my grandfather (Nana) and grandmother (Nani). She has two brothers also. My grandfather and grandmother had died, now all property of my grandfather and grandmother will be distributed between three children. Kindly mention the ratio (with detail) in percentage, which will be considered for distribution of property.

Answer

(Fatwa: 1178/749/L=1433)

If at the time when your grandfather (nana) and grandmother (nani) died, none of their parents were alive then all the properties of these two deceased persons shall be divided into 5 shares, after due rights proceeding inheritance. Out of the total, 2-2 shares shall go to your each mamu and one share shall go to your mother. The detail of the division is as follows:

Details:
Sons: 2×2 = 4
Daughter: 1×1 = 1
Total: 5 shares