Salaam, I got married last year and 1 week og my nikha, i was going to newyork, and the boder stop me on the way and i cant go for 5 years. i have 5month baby. my husband is not with me. he cant come where i live. now he is sponsoring me but its ganna take realy long. i miss my usband alot and i have seen him since last year. and he miss us too. plzzzzz give me some dua so i get sponsor fast and i get visa. and get to my husband safly. plzzz reply it fast. may Allah bless u in this blessing month of rahmadan

salaam, I got married last year and 1 week og my nikha, i was going to newyork, and the boder stop me on the way and i cant go for 5 years. i have 5month baby. my husband is not with me. he cant come where i live. now he is sponsoring me but its ganna take realy long. i miss my usband alot and i have seen him since last year. and he miss us too. plzzzzz give me some dua so i get sponsor fast and i get visa. and get to my husband safly. plzzz reply it fast. may allah bless u in this blessing month of rahmadan

Answer

(Fatwa: 1641/1560=D/1429)

Recite the below duas, you will succeed in your goals, in-sha-Allah:

Three hundred times with durood before and after

یا ارحم الراحمین

یا حی یا قیوم برحمتک استغیث

صلی اللہ علی النبی الامی

فسھل یا الھی کل صعب بحرمۃ سید الابرار سھل