My brother is 17 years old, he attends High school but, we see from past year or more he has lost interest in school and studying, he doesn’t go to his classes. Please tell us a Surah that can help him graduate. thank you!

Salaam, My brother is 17 years old, he attends High school but, we see from past year or more he has lost interest in school and studying, he doesn’t go to his classes. Please tell us a Surah that can help him graduate. thank you!

Answer

(Fatwa: 689/524=L/1430)

Ask your brother to recite Surah Alam Nashrah seven times after every salah with durood thrice before and after, blow on hands and pass them on chest. You should also perform two-rak?ah salah and pray Allah for your bother. In-sha-Allah, this will help him to get interest in studies.